Associate Strategy Director
JOB TITLE: Associate Strategy Director
TEAM: Reprise Media, London
LOCATION: Floor 2, 42-47 St John’s Square, London, EC1M 4EA
Reprise Media was formed in 2003 by a group of Search Engine and Interactive Marketing veterans who identified a big problem: Search Engine Marketing is a challenging endeavor, unlike any other marketing channel that exists. While others are talking about the “Google Economy,” Reprise Media has helped to create it. Over the past several years, we’ve emerged as one of the world’s leading Search Engine Marketing (SEM) firms and were named Search Agency of the Year in the US, by OMMA Magazine.
Being one of only a handful of search marketing firms with active positions on the advisory councils of all three major programs, Google, Yahoo!, and MSN, we were named “Search Marketing’s Biggest Breakout Star” by a leading analyst firm. So, it’s not surprising that our client renewal rate has exceeded 90% over the past few years or that Reprise Media was recently named one of the fastest growing companies in America by Entrepreneur Magazine for the second straight year.
The key to our success has always been our team of diverse, creative, and hard-working employees. Reprise Media puts a high priority on individual employee growth and fosters a constructive, politics-free, environment. We develop strategic, integrated search marketing campaigns that help the world’s largest brands generate revenue and drive traffic to their websites.
If you are a smart individual with great skills and experience in interactive advertising, and would like to help shape the future of the industry, we’d like to talk to you.
- External clients
It is an extremely exciting time in our industry where we are facing unprecedented change in consumer expectations, marketplace dynamics, and the way we conduct business. No longer is Search Engine Marketing only used to generate sales, instead it is used for achieving brand awareness targets too. In order to drive our business forward we are looking for an ambitious individual to lead our expanding search team.
We are seeking the very best in up and coming digital experts to join the Reprise Media team in London. A high level of organizational skills combined with a solid knowledge of performance marketing and processes is required to succeed in the advertised job.
The Associate Director Strategy, EMEA is responsible for developing the agencies service solutions and implement the services locally, help to shape the company’s future direction and support the Head of Business Development in new business pitches as.
- Analyse local market teams and services and help them to improve their processes
- Develop Reprise Media’s EMEA service offering for Paid Search, Organic Search, Affiliate Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Mobile Marketing etc. from outlining the solution, defining the process to introducing different payment models
- Work with local markets to implement new solutions, processes and ensure a consistent standard across all EMEA markets
- Define and monitor EMEA competitors to provide insights and learning’s
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior contacts at all search engine and technology vender account teams
- Support the Head of Business Development in new business pitches, by developing strategies and content for the response
- Work cross regional with local teams to collect information for new business pitches
- Explore new technologies and products
- Effectively position Reprise Media service offerings with a focus on consistent client retention
- Understand futures marketing and new auction marketplace offerings to provide departmental direction
- Speak at industry conferences to raise the profile of Reprise Media
Who you are:
- Experience working in performance oriented media, including experience at a search engine marketing, affiliate marketing and social media marketing
- Ability to present and educate clients local markets on new media solutions as well as Reprise Media service offerings
- Strong working understanding of the Search Engine Marketing industry including major players and supporting technologies
- Strong desire to collaborate with internal teams and departments with ability to complete tasks and projects independently as well
- Proven ability to understand high-level client goals and how to translate them into media strategy when applied via online technologies
- Strong communication skills and leadership presence
- Firm grasp of how to test marketing tactics and achieve performance metrics
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and writing skills
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent